Sengupta Dance Company
Swan Lake Revisited
Bells Of The Changing Times
By His Flute - Work in Progress
By His Flute
Buddha The Why Within
White Lotus Black Sand
In The Moment
Written On My Body
Written On My Body -
Sengupta Dance Company, India
The company envisages a vision through an articulation which generates knowledge developing a critical inquiry in movement discipline, evidencing an ongoing research perspective which informs current choreographic, pedagogic and artistic concerns in somatic and performance practice.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TOURS
UPCOMING PRODUCTION 2020
BLACK WATERS - UK and India
BY HIS FLUTE- India
- NATIONAL TOUR BUDDHA - THE 'WHY' WITHIN, Five City Tour- Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Trivandrum, Chandigarh, November 10th-20th, 2015, supported by Alliance Francaise Du Bengale, Ministry of Culture France, Alliance Francaise, India.
- RHYTHMOSAIC- SENGUPTA DANCE COMPANY, collaborates with BEIJING LDTX Dance Company to present Indo- Chinese Dance Production, - "WHITE LOTUS- BLACK SAND" supported by Consulate of Republic of China, ICCR, Sanskritti Sagar, Open Doors, Calcutta Club.
- ABUNDANCE DANCE FESTIVAL 2016 - TOUR 8TH-10TH SEPTEMBER 2016- DESOLATE - THE VOICES OF THE TRAPPED & SKIN, SWEDEN
- INNOPROM 2016, RUSSIA TOUR, 7th-11th July, 2016
- DELHI INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL - 12th - 26th November , 2016
- COLLABORATION WITH DR. ANITA RATNAM - 11TH NOVEMBER PADME & DESOLATE- THE VOICES OF THE TRAPPED. KOLKATA
- EXPRESSIONS CONTEMPORARY DANCE FESTIVAL, 27th-29th March 2017, New Delhi
- TOUR OF WHITE LOTUS- BLACK SAND to CHINA and TAIYUAN, - 2nd April- 12th April 2017
- SIBIU INTERNATIONAL ARTS MARKET AND FESTIVAL, 2017- June 2017
- 70th YEARS OF INDIAN INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION IN ALGERIA ORGANIZED AND SUPPORTED BY MINISTRY OF CULTURE, GOVT. OF INDIA, EMBASSY OF INDIA IN ALGERIA AND EMBASSY OF ALGERIA IN INDIA AND MINISTRY OF CULTURE ALGERIA, - 17TH-22ND DECEMBER 2017
- Collaborated as support partners with Prakritti Foundation and Consulate of USA to present PARIJAT DESAI DANCE COMPANY, 2010.
- Collaborated as Support Partners with Prakritti Foundation, British Council & Park's New Festival 2012- Akram Khan Production- Gnosis, 2012.
- Collaborated as Support Partners with Prakritti Foundation, British Council & Park's New Festival, Avan Garde Dance Company- 2014. \
- Collaborated with Alliance Francaise Du Bengale and Ministry of Culture, France as support partners, for presenting DANCE DIALOGUE, 2014.
- Collaborated as Support Partners with Prakritti Foundation, British Council & Park's New Festival - Akram Khan and Israel Galvan Production, TORABAKA, 2015.
- Collaborated with Consulate of Italy to present the Indo- Italian Production "CONFLUENCE" a collaboration between, Sengupta- Dance Company and Guiliano Modarelli, Musician, Guitarist. 2015