Ronnie Shambik Ghose, A Graduate in Performing Arts (2000-03) from "The Hong Kong Academy For Performing Arts" with major in Musical Theatre Dance. He is a scholar from Hong Kong Academy For Performing Arts and Offjazz Nice.He is an empanelled artist of ICCR .
He has mastered the following techniques such as
- Classical Jazz (Mattmattox and Luigi) from Mr. Mohammed.Drissi, and Mr. Gianin Loringett. Presently he and his company follows Loringett Method of Classical Jazz Dance
- Classical Ballet
- Modern Dance (Graham, Limon, Horton)
- Contemporary Dance Technique, Leigh Warren Method of Progression)
- Chinese Folk
- Laban Movement Analysis and Studies with notations.
He is presently a teacher, choreographer and Artistic Director of Sengupta Dance company.
He has conducted workshops and master classes for the institutions and Dance Company listed below:
- Tanushree Shankar Dance Company
- Anita Mallik
- Malabika Sen
- Padatik Dance Center
- Attakkalari Center for Movement Arts (Bangalore)
- Nirupama Rajandra Dance Company (Bangalore)
- STEM Dance Kampni (Bangalore)
- Ashley lobo Dance Company (Delhi)
- Kathak Kendra (Delhi)
- Anjika- Priti Patel Dance Company
- World Dance Alliance in collaboration with India & Bangladesh.
- Performed live with Pt. Bickram Ghose in Tagore Lounge organized by OpenDoors.
- Performed Live with Pt. Tarun Bhattacharya in "Monsoon Melodies" organized by Weavers Studio Centre For The Arts & Times of India
- Choreographed in LAKME FASHION WEEK 2011 and "Peeli Kothi" for Sabyasachi Mukherjee in association with t2.
- Jawaharlal Neheru Center for Manipuri Dance (Manipur) 2012
- Created Production "KAPPA" for Dr. Ratan Thiyam- Gurukul Academy.
PRODUCTIONS and CHOREOGRAPHY
- Indo- French Dance Production - Swan Lake Revisited 2012
- White - Contemporary Dance Production
- Attakkalari Biennial 2009
- Selected for ROLEX PRODIGY 2006.
- Scholarship from OFFJAZZ 2006
- Scholarship from Hong Kong Academy For Performing Arts 2002- 2007.